Sunday, August 14, 2011

PLAYLIST 8-11-11


Half Life-- Swans
Main Title from "Body Count"-- Claudio Simonetti
You are the Wonder-- The Knutz
All Alone in Her Nirvana-- Death in June
I Die You Die-- Gary Numan
The Act-- Clock DVA
Come to Daddy-- Virgin Prunes
Rockin' Back Inside my Heart-- Julee Cruise
Where Sank One Million Ships-- Escarlatina Obsessiva
Needlefeet-- Cinema Strange
Dead Dreamer-- Glass Teeth
Hands on the Clock-- Skeletal Family
Possession-- Acid Bats
When I was Bed-- Christian Death
The Upstairs Room-- The Cure
Alien Sex Fiend-- Alien Sex Fiend
Perish in Peril-- Mentallo & the Fixer
Control I'm Here-- Nitzer Ebb
When Mama was Moth-- Cocteau Twins
The Missing-- Ministry
Falling Down to Hell-- Crucifix Nocturnal Christians
I Feel Love-- Curve
Tenebre-- Goblin
Elixir-- Black Ice
Louise-- Clan of Xymox
The Yo-Yo Man-- Echo & the Bunnymen

http://www.mediafire.com/?ag6xapi1m3o571d

No comments:

Post a Comment